Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Favourite Glen Campbell song?

Favourite Glen Campbell song?

By The Time I Get To Phoenix, clearly.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Not my favourite genre of music by a long way. So none, obviously.

I understand he was quite popular amongst the ****-kicking music fraternity.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Nah. Wichita Lineman. Beautiful, dark and disturbing.

Have they selected you yet?

Have to go with Berni on this one - was listening to it last night. Wonderful song.

On a alternative note - can you remember the name of that restaurant in Milan that we ate in the day after the match?

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Have to go with Berni on this one - was listening to it last night. Wonderful song.

On a alternative note - can you remember the name of that restaurant in Milan that we ate in the day after the match?
    No, but it was in the Galleria wotsit by the duomo if that helps. The world's most expensive veal Milanese, i seem to recall.

I don't know yer man's body of work, but I know that one from the Nick Cave cover. Jolly good song, and I'm often adapting it in my mind. "By the time we get to Peterborough, It'll be raining...."

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Nah. Wichita Lineman. Beautiful, dark and disturbing.

Have they selected you yet?
    No, I appear to be in remedial jury school. Everyone else has gone off to do exciting activities while I'm left here playing with the alphabet blocks.

Galveston (Bay)

Poor man’s Kenny Rogers, if for no other reason than that he doesn’t own his own south east Asian fried chicken franchise

No, I appear to be in remedial jury school. Everyone else has gone off to do exciting activities while I'm left here playing with the alphabet blocks.
    Its because you have that 'hang em high' look about you. Nobody wants you on a jury.

How long do they keep you hanging around if no-one selects you?