Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 34

Thread: Kolasinac nickname?!?

  1. #11
    Senior Member IUFG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Mobius
    Posts
    5,828
    Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Is "Rich" your christened, christian name?


    Forename or given name. You've let yourself down badly there, r.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    The Bad Sead?
    Good one. How about

    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

    "But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post


    Forename or given name. You've let yourself down badly there, r.
    Allow me to take this opportunity to apologise to anybody my post may have hurt. It was not my intention to inconvenience any person, reduce their opportunities, or infringe upon their rights. I accept full responsibility herewith for any, albeit unintentional, distress my post may have caused. I solemnly promise not to do it again and, further, to work on my future conduct.

    Phew!
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

    "But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by The Insider View Post
    Any thoughts yet?

    Must do better than the 'Beast' or 'Animal'.

    I sense great things for this man......hopefully with us!

    before giving him a nickname I should learn his real name first.

  5. #15
    He is known as "the Tank" so not sure why he needs another nickname.

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    He is known as "the Tank" so not sure why he needs another nickname.
    Or perhaps now 'The W*ank' after that celebration of his.

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    He is known as "the Tank" so not sure why he needs another nickname.
    Because 'The Tank' is a rubbish nickname. And, presumably, since he played in Germany, it was 'Der Panzer'?

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Allow me to take this opportunity to apologise to anybody my post may have hurt. It was not my intention to inconvenience any person, reduce their opportunities, or infringe upon their rights. I accept full responsibility herewith for any, albeit unintentional, distress my post may have caused. I solemnly promise not to do it again and, further, to work on my future conduct.

    Phew!
    Chill out, mate. You're one of them. You can say what the fúck you like.

    For now.

  9. #19
    Senior Member IUFG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Mobius
    Posts
    5,828
    Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Phew!
    Actually, too late, r.

    This post has been viewed by the wider public who are demanding your immediate shoeing for prejudging of Rich's religious (or otherwise) beliefs.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Because 'The Tank' is a rubbish nickname. And, presumably, since he played in Germany, it was 'Der Panzer'?
    Kolashers / Kolashy, then. To bring it into line with conventional, local norms. Or we could go the French route and call him 'Kiki'.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •