Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any washing machine (AEG) repair company recommendations?

Any washing machine (AEG) repair company recommendations?

Preferably Norf London-ish? I suspect that the ones with the highest search engine rankings are those who have paid the most money for those positions and will therefore be the most expensive.

AEG's support site is a bit crap.

They won't just be the most expensive, they will

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Preferably Norf London-ish? I suspect that the ones with the highest search engine rankings are those who have paid the most money for those positions and will therefore be the most expensive.

also exhibit threatening behaviour when you refuse to furnish them with your credit card details before they start work. Oh, and they'll actually be rather shít at the job too.

How old is the machine? They've only got a couple of years in them anyway, nowadays.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

The only item I rent is a washing machine.

£14 a month; after 18 months I tell them a bearing must be going because of the noise it is making and they replace it with a brand new one.

What could possibly go wrong with a machine that has rotating parts, concrete, chemicals and water inside it?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    How old is the machine? They've only got a couple of years in them anyway, nowadays.
    Six and a half years. It was installed the day of the 4-4 with Newcastle.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    The only item I rent is a washing machine.

£14 a month; after 18 months I tell them a bearing must be going because of the noise it is making and they replace it with a brand new one.

What could possibly go wrong with a machine that has rotating parts, concrete, chemicals and water inside it?
    Ours was £500. This is the first problem in six and a half years.

Had I paid £14pm that would be £168py x 6.5 = £1092.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbette Chapman - aged 15 View Post
    also exhibit threatening behaviour when you refuse to furnish them with your credit card details before they start work. Oh, and they'll actually be rather shít at the job too.
    Basically the equivalent of Aaaaaaaardvark Repairs from the old yellow pages.

Ours was £500. This is the first problem in six and a half years.

Had I paid £14pm that would be £168py x 6.5 = £1092.
    You'd have also had three new machines, no problems and no repair bill
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    You'd have also had three new machines, no problems and no repair bill
    Didn't need a new machine. Haven't had any repair bills. If I buy a new one now I'll have saved myself nearly £600 on your method.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbette Chapman - aged 15 View Post
    I looked up reviews on some of these outfits and they are without doubt mountebanks and charlatans. Luckily I remembered that the washing machine/fridge shop over the road says it does repairs, so I went over and the bloke there came round and fixed it for sixty quid, which I thought pretty fair.

wd local business imo.