Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any washing machine (AEG) repair company recommendations?

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    The only item I rent is a washing machine.

£14 a month; after 18 months I tell them a bearing must be going because of the noise it is making and they replace it with a brand new one.

What could possibly go wrong with a machine that has rotating parts, concrete, chemicals and water inside it?
    I dropped £750 on a Samsung one
    it's musical though it plays a weird tune when it's finished. and what I like the most it's the most quiet machine I've ever seen

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I looked up reviews on some of these outfits and they are without doubt mountebanks and charlatans. Luckily I remembered that the washing machine/fridge shop over the road says it does repairs, so I went over and the bloke there came round and fixed it for sixty quid, which I thought pretty fair.

wd local business imo.
    Bloody result I reckon.

The old AAAA AAAAAAAAARDVAAAARK AAAAAAA companies were all run by villains - revolting cockney gits to a man. Had the misfortune to work for a couple. One expected me to work in an old old basement boiler house where everything was covered in derelict blue asbestos.

"Yeah, but mate" he says "It ain't yer'armful type of asbestos mate. See there 'armful asbestos and some of it wot's alright. And this ain't 'armful mate." - I kid you not.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbette Chapman - aged 15 View Post
    revolting cockney gits to a man.
    I thought you were a cockney git
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbette Chapman - aged 15 View Post
    Bloody result I reckon.

The old AAAA AAAAAAAAARDVAAAARK AAAAAAA companies were all run by villains - revolting cockney gits to a man. Had the misfortune to work for a couple. One expected me to work in an old old basement boiler house where everything was covered in derelict blue asbestos.

"Yeah, but mate" he says "It ain't yer'armful type of asbestos mate. See there 'armful asbestos and some of it wot's alright. And this ain't 'armful mate." - I kid you not.
    Had a break-in the first weekend I'd moved into a flat in about '94. Had to call out an emergency board-up from the list of aaaardvaaarks as the front door had been kicked in. Got charged £450 on the credit card - about double the value of stuff that had been stolen. Heard rumours that those 'firms'went around smashing shop windows to drum up some extra business.