Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Could be worth keeping an eye on Newcastle United next season; you can't really tell

Could be worth keeping an eye on Newcastle United next season; you can't really tell

from the picture but this new full back of theirs reportedly has about nine heads. If they can avoid Hércules de Alicante they will do some damage, imo #Pseud'sCorner

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    from the picture but this new full back of theirs reportedly has about nine heads. If they can avoid Hércules de Alicante they will do some damage, imo #Pseud'sCorner

Now you're just being Scylla.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Now you're just being Scylla.
    Hera, Hera

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Hera, Hera
    If he makes a mistake he'll be sure to get some Styx.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    If he makes a mistake he'll be sure to get some Styx.
    Theseus getting ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Theseus getting ridiculous.
    Indeed. I wanted to do something about young Marc Bola (on loan at the Memorial Ground) and Gunnersaurus and having the Teeth of the Haidara upon them, but I couldn't get it on
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Indeed. I wanted to do something about young Marc Bola (on loan at the Memorial Ground) and Gunnersaurus and having the Teeth of the Haidara upon them, but I couldn't get it on
    Hmmm. You should have Perseusevered

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Hera, Hera
    Dy'meter??