Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: They're going over like ninepins now.

They're going over like ninepins now.

Ho-hum. Thought for a minute they might make a game of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Ho-hum. Thought for a minute they might make a game of it.
    Thoughts can now turn to the Windies next week in the first ever day night test in England. Are we using a pink ball, do you suppose?

I'm debating a trip to Antigua for the return fixture in Feb 2019 for my stag do

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Thoughts can now turn to the Windies next week in the first ever day night test in England. Are we using a pink ball, do you suppose?

I'm debating a trip to Antigua for the return fixture in Feb 2019 for my stag do
    I find test series against the Windies simply too depressing to watch these days. I suspect I have this in common with most of my generation who remember them in their pomp. Seeing them pīsspoor and unable even to compete with England these days is just too depressing, I'm afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I find test series against the Windies simply too depressing to watch these days. I suspect I have this in common with most of my generation who remember them in their pomp. Seeing them pīsspoor and unable even to compete with England these days is just too depressing, I'm afraid.
    Me too - think they have a couple of decent players but will be out of their depth. As was this South African side tbf and they won in Australia last year