Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: So, a, as our resident Balkan expert, what will our recent influx of such types mean

So, a, as our resident Balkan expert, what will our recent influx of such types mean

for the dressing room? Are we going to have simmering ethnic tensions?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    for the dressing room? Are we going to have simmering ethnic tensions?
    Albanians and Bosnian Muslims will be fine, I expect. Arsene's Serbophobia might see us missing out on good players like Vidic and Matic, but it keeps things religiously pure and clean, at least. Inshallah.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Albanians and Bosnian Muslims will be fine, I expect. Arsene's Serbophobia might see us missing out on good players like Vidic and Matic, but it keeps things religiously pure and clean, at least. Inshallah.
    I was looking at Bournemouth's new signing, Asmir Begovic at the weekend and it dawned on me that his face is far too gentle to be that of a Bosnian. I thought they all had the faces of men that have witnessed unspeakable things. Begovic actually looks quite handsome.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    I was looking at Bournemouth's new signing, Asmir Begovic at the weekend and it dawned on me that his face is far too gentle to be that of a Bosnian. I thought they all had the faces of men that have witnessed unspeakable things. Begovic actually looks quite handsome.
    He left for Germany as a child before it all kicked off, though having played for Stoke he must have witnessed many unspeakable things.