Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No spoilers, I promise, but those of you who haven't seen tonight's GoT are going to

No spoilers, I promise, but those of you who haven't seen tonight's GoT are going to

enjoy it.

Happy to overlook some liberties being taken by scriptwriters with time and distance when you get this sort of stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    enjoy it.

Happy to overlook some liberties being taken by scriptwriters with time and distance when you get this sort of stuff.

This must mean that Hodor comes south as an ice zombie and rips Bran's head off.

enjoy it.

Still haven't seen the final 15 minutes of last week's but had a feeling stuff would happen in this one

I concur
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

enjoy it.

I've never seen a single episode. Am I missing out?

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    I've never seen a single episode. Am I missing out?
    Yes.

HTH

enjoy it.

Wow. Best episode for some time, and not just because of the epic battle. Top sparring between Brienne and Arya.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Wow. Best episode for some time, and not just because of the epic battle. Top sparring between Brienne and Arya.
    The only thing that annoyed me was Dany flying directly at the ballista knowing it was already there. Flying straight at it is the only ****ing way it was ever going to hit a flying dragon

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Yes. Poor tactics from the Dothraki, though, just charging directly at a line of infantry. That isn't what cavalry is for.

Also, Arya has been given the dagger that started the War of the Seven Kingdoms. Hard not to think she's going to use it to finish it.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    The only thing that annoyed me was Dany flying directly at the ballista knowing it was already there. Flying straight at it is the only ****ing way it was ever going to hit a flying dragon

Yes. Although it barely scratched him, which wouldn't seem to bode well for that as a means of defence.