Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Theo's new hair is worth an extra five goals this season imo.

Theo's new hair is worth an extra five goals this season imo.

It seems to imbue him with confidence and panache.

Only saw the highlights though. I am mainly referring to the way he took his pelanty. :topcorner:

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post

Only saw the highlights though. I am mainly referring to the way he took his pelanty. :topcorner:
    He was mostly rubbish when he came on. I saw an exchange on twitter which summed it up rather well. Someone said he looks like Mahrez with the new hair, to which someone replied "until someone passes it to him". I have to say, Theo does a good job of looking the part. The way he struts around you'd think he was one of the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post

If we sign Lemar then I don't really know how he even gets onto the bench.

Lemar, Giroud, Welbeck will all be there for a start.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    If we sign Lemar then I don't really know how he even gets onto the bench.

Lemar, Giroud, Welbeck will all be there for a start.
    If we do end up getting Lemar Giroud will probably be playing for someone else next season.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    He was mostly rubbish when he came on. I saw an exchange on twitter which summed it up rather well. Someone said he looks like Mahrez with the new hair, to which someone replied "until someone passes it to him". I have to say, Theo does a good job of looking the part. The way he struts around you'd think he was one of the best.
    When Theo develops a first touch and can then learn to dribble with the ball and shoot, we'll have hell of a player on our hands...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    If we do end up getting Lemar Giroud will probably be playing for someone else next season.
    I think he's a good backup option. Let's face it, Welbeck/Alexis/Theo are not out and out strikers. And with Perez off we'd be a leetle short.

Giroud does have a habit of scoring useful goals.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    When Theo develops a first touch and can then learn to dribble with the ball and shoot, we'll have hell of a player on our hands...
    Don't think his shooting is that bad these days, to be fair. It's the running into players rather than around them which is frustrating.

He does look very sultry at the moment, though.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post

Let us see how he develops going forward. He is still very young and does have time on his side
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman