Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GoT-WIMB: On Euron's magic ship-replicating machine

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Perhaps it's working out these little continuity details that's taking the beardy foodcùnt 10 years per book. HBO have no time for these sort of scruples.
    Yes, i read something recently that suggested it's becoming harder and harder for him to tie everything in because he introduced so many different characters into the story.

He's releasing Fire and Blood Vol I next year. I think i'll give that a read. I do like me some dragons.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Yes, i read something recently that suggested it's becoming harder and harder for him to tie everything in because he introduced so many different characters into the story.

He's releasing Fire and Blood Vol I next year. I think i'll give that a read. I do like me some dragons.
    He should have stopped introducing new characters at the beginning of the chapter where he introduces Dorne. It's basically downhill from there. Or uphill, from his planning point of view. By the time we got to fake Aegons and John Conningtons, whoever the fùck they were, I was seriously past caring.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post

Or just hire a feckin project manager to help him co-ordinate this stuff.