Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Stan has stopped harassing animals

Stan has stopped harassing animals

Well, he's stopped showing it in the UK at least. I imagine he's still running around somewhere in a silly outfit, with a big gun, giving some poor elephant cause for concern.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    Well, he's stopped showing it in the UK at least. I imagine he's still running around somewhere in a silly outfit, with a big gun, giving some poor elephant cause for concern.
    I'm sure this will be of great comfort to the next lion that gets shot through the chest.

Quote Originally Posted by just trent View Post
    well, he's stopped showing it in the uk at least. I imagine he's still running around somewhere in a silly outfit, with a big gun, giving some poor elephant cause for concern.
    OUttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    I'm sure this will be of great comfort to the next lion that gets shot through the chest.
    Expect Stan to turn up at the next AGM, sporting a fancy new lion mane wig.

There is nothing silly about a safari suit, j. It is appropriate for the bush or a chinese knocking shop.

safari.jpeg

Does this mean next years kit is going to have to be redesigned?

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Does this mean next years kit is going to have to be redesigned?

Hehe, love it! .