Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kodiwimb - I've heard a lot of people saying how great this is for watching live

Kodiwimb - I've heard a lot of people saying how great this is for watching live

football that perhaps isn't being shown on Sky/BT. Anyway, do I need to get a Fire Stick for this or will it work just as effectively if I were to download it to Mac?

I understand that both are possible, just questioning whether it's worth having a Fire Stick given that I have a smart TV that has all of the apps I could ever want (apart from Kodi) on it anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    football that perhaps isn't being shown on Sky/BT. Anyway, do I need to get a Fire Stick for this or will it work just as effectively if I were to download it to Mac?

I understand that both are possible, just questioning whether it's worth having a Fire Stick given that I have a smart TV that has all of the apps I could ever want (apart from Kodi) on it anyway.
    **** it off rich. Unreliable and to much hassle. works fine for a while then goes balls up.

Get an IPTV box.

or get Italian sky box/subscription they show most games and you have the option for original language commentary and the women in the studio are tremendous.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    **** it off rich. Unreliable and to much hassle. works fine for a while then goes balls up.

Get an IPTV box.

or get Italian sky box/subscription they show most games and you have the option for original language commentary and the women in the studio are tremendous.
    What is an IPTV box, Fash? It sounds complex.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post

Get an IPTV box.

Same here Pat. I find that I can always find a good stream on here

https://www.reddit.com/r/soccerstreams/

Whatever happened to the fella on here that used to stream the games? That was a really useful site back in the day. Nice fella as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Kwame View Post
    Whatever happened to the fella on here that used to stream the games? That was a really useful site back in the day. Nice fella as well.
    Curly Bifta, is that really you?
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Tis me Mr Bueno. How's the O'neils these days?

Tis me Mr Bueno. How's the O'neils these days?
    Dont go there much these days, my troublesome mate is barred. Im more of a Ye George and Goose (White Horse) man these days

Pop down and Ill buy you a beer or two ...
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Could have been me ?

I got fed up with the same story season after season, so just knocked it on the head.

Still lurk in here every now & then but the new forum layout is awful & far harder to follow threads.

Nice to see a few old face still here though.

Quote Originally Posted by Sp0Ar9 View Post
    Could have been me ?

I got fed up with the same story season after season, so just knocked it on the head.

Still lurk in here every now & then but the new forum layout is awful & far harder to follow threads.

Nice to see a few old face still here though.
    But we have a new story this season! The thursday cup.

Good to see you Sp0Ar9, and thanks for the fine service you used to provide. The forum is not that hard to follow when you are used to it. The easiest way I think is to flatview and quote. Some people still use it in treeview though.