Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kodiwimb - I've heard a lot of people saying how great this is for watching live

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    But we have a new story this season! The thursday cup.

Good to see you Sp0Ar9, and thanks for the fine service you used to provide. The forum is not that hard to follow when you are used to it. The easiest way I think is to flatview and quote. Some people still use it in treeview though.
    Nice to see you bud.

I've looked a few times to change settings, but had no luck. I think treeview was what I used to use, that way you could see replies rather than just original posts. It seemed to go wrong when for so long you couldn't even get in here when using Chrome.

Quote Originally Posted by Sp0Ar9 View Post
    Nice to see you bud.

I've looked a few times to change settings, but had no luck. I think treeview was what I used to use, that way you could see replies rather than just original posts. It seemed to go wrong when for so long you couldn't even get in here when using Chrome.
    The adverts can be a bit lethal on here, and using the well-known blocker stopped working for me on Firefox, so I switched to Chrome with the blocker and it's ok now. I just use Display: Linear mode.

Quote Originally Posted by Sp0Ar9 View Post
    Could have been me ?

I got fed up with the same story season after season, so just knocked it on the head.

Still lurk in here every now & then but the new forum layout is awful & far harder to follow threads.

Nice to see a few old face still here though.
    Yes it was you. Memory is getting bad as the years progress. Your streaming site was great, came in very helpful. Not sure what i will be using this year. Don't have BT so am looking for a decent alternative. Any ideas?