Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I work in a supposed professional business environment. the majority people here seem

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    like nice normal people.

So what makes these people make such a mess in the toilets?
    Several occasions recently there has been **** all over the toilet seats, Every single day there is piss all over the floor.

I don't get it.
    I find the inability, or unwillingess, to maintain even the most basic hygienic behaviour at work can be linked to age. Do you work with a young population??

I can't comment on the ****ter as you know, I spend as little time there as feasible, not being a pervert and all that.

The kitchen however, blimey. Dirty bastárds just piling their stuff into the sink, or on the side. Too lazy to even put it in the dishwasher instead expecting Dave the cleaner to do so. Or perhaps they expect their mothers to come behind cleaning them.

Youth eh!

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I find the inability, or unwillingess, to maintain even the most basic hygienic behaviour at work can be linked to age. Do you work with a young population??

I can't comment on the ****ter as you know, I spend as little time there as feasible, not being a pervert and all that.

The kitchen however, blimey. Dirty bastárds just piling their stuff into the sink, or on the side. Too lazy to even put it in the dishwasher instead expecting Dave the cleaner to do so. Or perhaps they expect their mothers to come behind cleaning them.

Youth eh!

there is a bunch of young chaps in one department. I think one of them was born in 2000
    But actually good point the kitchen is also a bloody mess.

One thing that pisses me off is when someone takes a teaspoon out to stir their coffee or tea and throw it in the dishwasher.

Basically, the whole thing is Monty's fault.

Anyway, at least it's the fault of people like Monty.

You can't blame the youngsters. How are they supposed to learn the basics if, even from an early age, there's a cleaner at home who is responsible for tidying their room, picking up the mess they make in the kitchen and whatnot, rather than their mother to slap them about the head for leaving a mess behind.

Obviously, put lots of this sort together in one place and you'll end up with the situation you, P and B have described. It's not really laziness; they genuinely know no better.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post

Youth eh!

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

They are bloody useless. All they do is put too many toilet rolls in the bogs so they end up on the floor and sign a bit of paper on the end of the door.
    So it's not that professional an environment then
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    So it's not that professional an environment then
    I work in a mysterious industry now.

I work in a mysterious industry now.
    Oh, ah. Well, lots of people do consider such basic, menial tasks to be beneath them; they never do or did them at home so why would they do them at work, even if such neglect actually diminishes everyone around to the level of swine.