Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I work in a supposed professional business environment. the majority people here seem

I work in a supposed professional business environment. the majority people here seem

like nice normal people.

So what makes these people make such a mess in the toilets?
    Several occasions recently there has been **** all over the toilet seats, Every single day there is piss all over the floor.

I don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    like nice normal people.

Several occasions recently there has been **** all over the toilet seats, Every single day there is piss all over the floor.

I don't get it.
    Don't certain races prefer to stand on the toilet seat and squat rather than go like a civilised human being? This may help explain the reasons why.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    like nice normal people.

I don't get it.
    Answered your own question there, I think. Doubtless there are also professionals employed there whose business is ensuring the conveniences remain clean and tidy.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Don't certain races prefer to stand on the toilet seat and squat rather than go like a civilised human being? This may help explain the reasons why.
    The French?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    I gather that some cultures are indeed of the view that sitting on a toilet seat that unknown others have also sat on is uncivilised. So they stand on it.

They don't worry about their feet getting infected?

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I gather that some cultures are indeed of the view that sitting on a toilet seat that unknown others have also sat on is uncivilised. So they stand on it.

The state of lavvies in France ought to be a source of deep embarrassment to them. Been in many restaurants all over France with bogs that were nothing short of squalid.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Well there we go then. Clearly they must sway about a bit while they're up there. Thus resulting in excrement and urine being scattered all over the place.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Answered your own question there, I think. Doubtless there are also professionals employed there whose business is ensuring the conveniences remain clean and tidy.
    They are bloody useless. All they do is put too many toilet rolls in the bogs so they end up on the floor and sign a bit of paper on the end of the door.

I work at a university, quite often during term time you walk into a cubicle that has the rear of the toilet seat smothered in spicy smelling excrement :****: