Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Wet Wednesdays seem to have got me into a spot of bother.

Wet Wednesdays seem to have got me into a spot of bother.

Had a friend over from the US and decided that some Wednesday evening refreshments were in order. Got back from Richmond at around 0230 hours and decided that a naked piano concerto would be the best thing to do while we enjoyed a pre-bedtime Port.

Around 2 minutes into the performance I was confronted by an extremely cross fiancée who wouldn't speak to me this morning

I expect she'd have been fine with the caper if you hadn't been stroking his cock

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Had a friend over from the US and decided that some Wednesday evening refreshments were in order. Got back from Richmond at around 0230 hours and decided that a naked piano concerto would be the best thing to do while we enjoyed a pre-bedtime Port.

Around 2 minutes into the performance I was confronted by an extremely cross fiancée who wouldn't speak to me this morning
    You have a piano?

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    You have a piano?
    I don't play music. The better half does. Signed by Ellie Goulding too.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    I don't play music. The better half does. Signed by Ellie Goulding too.
    Very good.

I used to have a small Bontempi Organ in my room, bought as a gift by a former girlfriend. After a night out I would regularly sit down and tinkle the ivories, impromptu sessions akin to what the likes of Pink Floyd, The Orb or The KLF would have done.

Would imagine my neighbours weren’t best pleased but I think the volume was normally relatively muted.

My housemates never complained.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    akin to what the likes of Pink Floyd, The Orb or The KLF would have done.
    You fell asleep on the keyboard?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    You fell asleep on the keyboard?
    I banged out all sorts of incoherent random tunes and noises.

#ambientheaven

Oh by the way.