Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Over 60,000 sign Kronke out petition!

Over 60,000 sign Kronke out petition!

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    I imagine that Stan has 'guess the number of signatures' as an agenda point for his weekly board meeting. Everyone has a guess and the furthest away gets the whiskeys in. No real losers, though. They can all have a good belly laugh over the fact that there is a petition to begin with.

You know what... I get that might have been the feeling at the Tsar's Winter Palace in February 1917 when he was told a few peasants were demonstrating. He probably had a laugh, put up his boots on the table and enjoyed an expensive cognac. Just over a year later he was dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    You know what... I get that might have been the feeling at the Tsar's Winter Palace in February 1917 when he was told a few peasants were demonstrating. He probably had a laugh, put up his boots on the table and enjoyed an expensive cognac. Just over a year later he was dead.
    You've got to wonder about events at his next Emirates appearance. I mean, will he be jeered and egged ? It never ceases to amaze me how a large number of society's elite are capable of the most glaring fark ups, despite being surrounded by a legion of toadies and arsewipes, employed to advise them on how to successfully steer their public profiles.
    Wealth and success provides little immunity towards ****dom.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    You've got to wonder about events at his next Emirates appearance. I mean, will he be jeered and egged ? It never ceases to amaze me how a large number of society's elite are capable of the most glaring fark ups, despite being surrounded by a legion of toadies and arsewipes, employed to advise them on how to successfully steer their public profiles.
    Wealth and success provides little immunity towards ****dom.
    of course he will get jeered by the customers inside the stadium if he is daft enough to watch his usual one game per season.

he will not, of course, have to answer anything to do with his other businesses during the highly sanitised environment of the AGM.

He is Yank. He owns a ranch. Ergo, gunning things (including people) down is perfectly normal to these people. Why would he think one of his TV channels could cause outrage?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”