Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I'm not really looking forward to this season imo

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Yup, Gallas.

He never wanted to come anyway.

I recall one game I went to thinking how weird it was that our line up included Gallas and Silvestre.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    If we sell Ox and keep Theo I will be returning my 2017 Membership Pack to the club via recorded delivery.
    Meh. Ox does all these exciting runs that lead to nothing a few times a game.

Theo has nice new hair.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    He never wanted to come anyway.

I recall one game I went to thinking how weird it was that our line up included Gallas and Silvestre.
    Never thought I'd see a player worse than Igors Stephanos play for The Arsenal. At least not until I saw Silvestre.

If we sell Ox and keep Theo I will be returning my 2017 Membership Pack to the club via recorded delivery.
    Isn't it cheaper to just fùck it in the bin?

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Theo has nice new hair.
    I like Theo's new hair. I think it might be his breakout season. Did you see that defensive header he did?

I like Theo's new hair. I think it might be his breakout season. Did you see that defensive header he did?
    He will probably get one of those machines that froths his milk if he scores 10 goals.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    He will probably get one of those machines that froths his milk if he scores 10 goals.
    Is that a euphemism?

[QUOTE=Rich;4172228]
    Quote Originally Posted by The Rob2 View Post
    No one was bothered about Henry being moody were they? He was exactly the same when he didn't receive a pass.

Only if he agrees to do one more season on £300k a week so that we can sell him for £40mill next summer. He drags other people down and berates less talented players for making mistakes. At least people like Xhaka and Cech encourage others when mistakes are made.
    Well that is your view

I think you're talking nonsense

Why shouldn't he demand top dollar to continue playing for a club with no ambition to compete? Playing for an inept manager who blows smoke up the player's arses, rather than sorting any of the obvious deficiencies at the club

He's coming to the end of his career, does he want to go out with a bang at a top club? Or just stay at Arsenal and play with these bunch of nobodies?

If Wenger assembled a proper squad he'd want to stay. But he has too much faith in these losers

Never thought I'd see a player worse than Igors Stephanos play for The Arsenal.
    Igors Stepanovs : pedant:

He was ****ing clueless, that ****.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Isn't it cheaper to just fùck it in the bin?
    Perhaps it would, but then how would Arsene know of my displeasure? Sometimes one has to make sacrifices for the greater good, A.