Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm not really looking forward to this season imo

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I'm not really looking forward to this season imo

with all this contract *******s going on I think we are in a crap situation no matter how Wenger spins it.

And as for Ozil appears to be staying. Hasn't signed a contract though has he?

Unless we inject some ideas into the team we may struggle. There were a couple of players missing but our pre-season has been really poor.

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    Unless we inject some ideas into the team we may struggle. There were a couple of players missing but our pre-season has been really poor.
    I wish they would just make a decision and sell Sanchez and get on with it.

it's ridiculous. We don't win either way as usual. if he goes we lose a great player. if he stays he'll be moody and sends a strange message to the other players.

I thought the beginning to the transfer window is quite promising. I know the window is open for the rest of the month but it would be nice to start the season for once with the team ready.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I wish they would just make a decision and sell Sanchez and get on with it.

it's ridiculous. We don't win either way as usual. if he goes we lose a great player. if he stays he'll be moody and sends a strange message to the other players.

I thought the beginning to the transfer window is quite promising. I know the window is open for the rest of the month but it would be nice to start the season for once with the team ready.
    No one was bothered about Henry being moody were they? He was exactly the same when he didn't receive a pass.

I think we should squeeze another season out of him, he's irreplaceable

Quote Originally Posted by The Rob2 View Post
    No one was bothered about Henry being moody were they? He was exactly the same when he didn't receive a pass.

I think we should squeeze another season out of him, he's irreplaceable
    we need more moody players. also known as winners.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    we need more moody players. also known as winners.
    Yup, Gallas.

[QUOTE=The Rob2;4172213]No one was bothered about Henry being moody were they? He was exactly the same when he didn't receive a pass.

Only if he agrees to do one more season on £300k a week so that we can sell him for £40mill next summer. He drags other people down and berates less talented players for making mistakes. At least people like Xhaka and Cech encourage others when mistakes are made.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post

Only if he agrees to do one more season on £300k a week so that we can sell him for £40mill next summer. He drags other people down and berates less talented players for making mistakes. At least people like Xhaka and Cech encourage others when mistakes are made.

Next summer when his contract expires
    Last edited by Viva Prat Vegas; 08-02-2017 at 12:04 PM.
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

[QUOTE=Rich;4172228]
    Quote Originally Posted by The Rob2 View Post

Well that is your view

I think you're talking nonsense

Why shouldn't he demand top dollar to continue playing for a club with no ambition to compete? Playing for an inept manager who blows smoke up the player's arses, rather than sorting any of the obvious deficiencies at the club

He's coming to the end of his career, does he want to go out with a bang at a top club? Or just stay at Arsenal and play with these bunch of nobodies?

If Wenger assembled a proper squad he'd want to stay. But he has too much faith in these losers

Here we go again. Groundhog day.

Wenger thinks our squad is good enough. Half our fans think Wenger is good enough. So the cycle of failure continues.

Buzzing.