Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I'm not really looking forward to this season imo

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Well Lucas hasn't played in any and Ospina has said he is staying We blooded plenty of young players in pre-season as it was
    I like Ospina he will stick around every summer he is linked with a move to Turkey.
    he's got a good gig imo.

Quote Originally Posted by The Rob2 View Post
    No one was bothered about Henry being moody were they? He was exactly the same when he didn't receive a pass.

I think we should squeeze another season out of him, he's irreplaceable
    we need more moody players. also known as winners.

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    Our squad is almost good enough. But only if we keep Alexis and Ox and add a leelte bit more.

The real failure is in not offloading the lengthening queue of players who are or may be surplus to requirements: Jenkinson, Debuchy, Gibbs, Elneny, Ospina, Walcott, Giroud, Chambers etc.
    don't forget Wilshere

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    we need more moody players. also known as winners.
    Yup, Gallas.

[QUOTE=The Rob2;4172213]No one was bothered about Henry being moody were they? He was exactly the same when he didn't receive a pass.

Only if he agrees to do one more season on £300k a week so that we can sell him for £40mill next summer. He drags other people down and berates less talented players for making mistakes. At least people like Xhaka and Cech encourage others when mistakes are made.

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    Jenkinson, Debuchy, Gibbs, Elneny, Ospina, Walcott, Giroud, Chambers etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Rob2 View Post
    don't forget Wilshere
    I don't see how we can sell practically all of our English players and still hit the homegrown quotas.

Not that I can be bothered to do the adding up, of course. I'm sure there are others who relish that sort of thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    No one was bothered about Henry being moody were they? He was exactly the same when he didn't receive a pass.

Only if he agrees to do one more season on £300k a week so that we can sell him for £40mill next summer. He drags other people down and berates less talented players for making mistakes. At least people like Xhaka and Cech encourage others when mistakes are made.

Next summer when his contract expires
    Last edited by Viva Prat Vegas; 08-02-2017 at 12:04 PM.
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I don't see how we can sell practically all of our English players and still hit the homegrown quotas.

Not that I can be bothered to do the adding up, of course. I'm sure there are others who relish that sort of thing.
    Bellerin, Martinez*, Coquelin, Ramsey, Welbeck, Holding, Ox, Iwobi would do it. I doubt we will sell Walcott anyway

*not 100% per cent sure on that one

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Bellerin, Martinez*, Coquelin, Ramsey, Welbeck, Holding, Ox, Iwobi would do it. I doubt we will sell Walcott anyway

*not 100% per cent sure on that one
    I assume we will keep one of Ox or Theo.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I assume we will keep one of Ox or Theo.
    If we sell Ox and keep Theo I will be returning my 2017 Membership Pack to the club via recorded delivery.