Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm not really looking forward to this season imo

I'm not really looking forward to this season imo

with all this contract *******s going on I think we are in a crap situation no matter how Wenger spins it.

And as for Ozil appears to be staying. Hasn't signed a contract though has he?

Unless we inject some ideas into the team we may struggle. There were a couple of players missing but our pre-season has been really poor.

Here we go again. Groundhog day.

Wenger thinks our squad is good enough. Half our fans think Wenger is good enough. So the cycle of failure continues.

Buzzing.

Our squad is almost good enough. But only if we keep Alexis and Ox and add a leelte bit more.

The real failure is in not offloading the lengthening queue of players who are or may be surplus to requirements: Jenkinson, Debuchy, Gibbs, Elneny, Ospina, Walcott, Giroud, Chambers etc.

Quote Originally Posted by The Rob2 View Post
    Here we go again. Groundhog day.

Wenger thinks our squad is good enough. Half our fans think Wenger is good enough. So the cycle of failure continues.

Buzzing.
    Just another two years again
    Until the next two years
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    Our squad is almost good enough. But only if we keep Alexis and Ox and add a leelte bit more.

The real failure is in not offloading the lengthening queue of players who are or may be surplus to requirements: Jenkinson, Debuchy, Gibbs, Elneny, Ospina, Walcott, Giroud, Chambers etc.
    So...'Savesomefakkinmoney!', in other words?

This is at least novel, I must say.

Not saving this money is one of the reasons why we can't bring better players in. I didn't say I'd get rid of all those by the way - Giroud is a good last-resort, Chambers deserves a chance. But players who aren't good enough and unhappy - like Lucas Perez and Ospina - should not even be playing pre-season friendlies, hogging places which can be used to blood young players.

Unless we inject some ideas into the team we may struggle. There were a couple of players missing but our pre-season has been really poor.
    I wish they would just make a decision and sell Sanchez and get on with it.

it's ridiculous. We don't win either way as usual. if he goes we lose a great player. if he stays he'll be moody and sends a strange message to the other players.

I thought the beginning to the transfer window is quite promising. I know the window is open for the rest of the month but it would be nice to start the season for once with the team ready.

Not saving this money is one of the reasons why we can't bring better players in. I didn't say I'd get rid of all those by the way - Giroud is a good last-resort, Chambers deserves a chance. But players who aren't good enough and unhappy - like Lucas Perez and Ospina - should not even be playing pre-season friendlies, hogging places which can be used to blood young players.
    Well Lucas hasn't played in any and Ospina has said he is staying We blooded plenty of young players in pre-season as it was

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I wish they would just make a decision and sell Sanchez and get on with it.

it's ridiculous. We don't win either way as usual. if he goes we lose a great player. if he stays he'll be moody and sends a strange message to the other players.

I thought the beginning to the transfer window is quite promising. I know the window is open for the rest of the month but it would be nice to start the season for once with the team ready.
    No one was bothered about Henry being moody were they? He was exactly the same when he didn't receive a pass.

I think we should squeeze another season out of him, he's irreplaceable