Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I've got to go to fúcking Wales.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Should have seen the arrows
    I'm still using that on a nearly daily basis.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Araf!

I was looking at the look left look right painted markings on the road takes ages to read.
    Yes. You also have to look out for the Heddlu. I remember it took me ages to work out that Gwasanaethau wasn't a town, but just meant services. Very confusing how every road seemed to lead there.

When matters of aviation arise, why must you inevitably become supercilious, disagreeable and often downright unpleasant?

I listen to a more than is normal amount of music in the Welsh language.

Obviously normal is a contentious term here as a lot of people, non-Welsh people, would argue that none is normal.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    The glw is determined we recce it in case it's suitable for retirement. Mountains and sea, apparently. And welshers
    It's not a patch on the lakes. Castles, though. And don't forget to try and use your English Heritage cards to get in. Always good for a laugh that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbette Chapman - aged 15 View Post
    When matters of aviation arise, why must you inevitably become supercilious, disagreeable and often downright unpleasant?
    How would you feel if some know nothing tried to tell you how to pull jobbis out of a pipe?

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Araf!

I was looking at the look left look right painted markings on the road takes ages to read.
    And for parking, seek Parcio!

It's almost as if they're making it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbette Chapman - aged 15 View Post
    Very well said, Herbs. :fistbump: