Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I see another of "The Few" has passed. I am no slavering right

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    That "Tiredeness" chapter in the Doug Murray book is quite something, eh?
    Yup. And what really fùcks me off about the phenomenon is that we're all paying for the fact that Germany still (rightly) feels utterly fúcking ashamed of itself and extrapolates from that that European civilisations deserves to be wiped out. Why are the rest of us going along with this narrative? By all means let the Germans wipe themselves out, but the rest of us don't have to follow suit.

The weirdest ones are the Swedes. How did such a relatively historically insignificant country develop such a degree of self-loathing? They last disgraced themselves in the Thirty Years War, ffs!

Dunno b. Let's not sweep under the carpet that little post war fling they [the swedes] had with eugenics, effectively leading to the existence of ABBA.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbette Chapman - aged 15 View Post
    Dunno b. Let's not sweep under the carpet that little post war fling they [the swedes] had with eugenics, effectively leading to the existence of ABBA.
    Wasn't that in Norway? The brunette was the child of a Nazi occupier, I believe, and moved to Sweden to escape the stigma.

Mind you, the Swedes did heroically sell the Nazis vital raw materials for THE ENTIRE FÚCKING WAR, I suppose.