Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I see another of "The Few" has passed. I am no slavering right

I see another of "The Few" has passed. I am no slavering right

wing swivel eyed lunatic like Sir C but if it were up to me, the Kentish country-side would be peppered with memorials to each and everyone of those brave young lions that fell in that most noble battle against the blackest, most malevolent tyranny ever seen.

Were it not for their courage and spirit we would all this day be wearing lederhosen and listening to frightful oomp-ah music

Quote Originally Posted by Herbette Chapman - aged 15 View Post
    wing swivel eyed lunatic like Sir C but if it were up to me, the Kentish country-side would be peppered with memorials to each and everyone of those brave young lions that fell in that most noble battle against the blackest, most malevolent tyranny ever seen.

Were it not for their courage and spirit we would all this day be wearing lederhosen and listening to frightful oomp-ah music
    You get used to it after a while

One suspects these heroes looked around them in recent years and wondered why they bothered. Look at the lily-livered scum who govern us, and the low filth which defines our 'culture'. Perhaps we would have been better off under the jackboot. At least we would have enjoyed some discipline.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    One suspects these heroes looked around them in recent years and wondered why they bothered. Look at the lily-livered scum who govern us, and the low filth which defines our 'culture'. Perhaps we would have been better off under the jackboot. At least we would have enjoyed some discipline.
    Yes, but James Last would have been considered 'edgy'.

The Horst Wessel song's rather good, I think. And some of those SS Panzer Corps anthems could be rather rousing.

I'd rather listen to Ray Conniff And The Singers than some arrogant man in a tracksuit stomping around shouting 'BITCH!' into a microphone.

I'd rather listen to Ray Conniff And The Singers than some arrogant man in a tracksuit stomping around shouting 'BITCH!' into a microphone.

Wise words, sir c. Wise words. Imagine living in a society where we didn't have to deal with middle-aged tossers pretending to like Stormzy. How much better would that be?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Wise words, sir c. Wise words. Imagine living in a society where we didn't have to deal with middle-aged tossers pretending to like Stormzy. How much better would that be?
    I am afraid my natural political centrism has been compromised by the experience of where centrism has taken us.

Imagine a world in which enemies of the state, such as Corbyn and McDonnell, were simply arrested by the security services, tried and publicly executed for their crimes? A world in which SWP types were simply gunned down if they dared show their faces int he street. Where the spreading of sedition by the likes of jorge was punished by a spell in a labour camp under the harshest of conditions. Then we would see a decent society emerge once again. A society in which gentlemen wore suits, ties and hats, and ladies would not be seen in public without long gloves.

I wonder of Jacob Rees-Mogg needs a spad?

I am afraid my natural political centrism has been compromised by the experience of where centrism has taken us.

Imagine a world in which enemies of the state, such as Corbyn and McDonnell, were simply arrested by the security services, tried and publicly executed for their crimes? A world in which SWP types were simply gunned down if they dared show their faces int he street. Where the spreading of sedition by the likes of jorge was punished by a spell in a labour camp under the harshest of conditions. Then we would see a decent society emerge once again. A society in which gentlemen wore suits, ties and hats, and ladies would not be seen in public without long gloves.

I wonder of Jacob Rees-Mogg needs a spad?
    Yes. There is a need for a complete rebalancing of things. We need a Pinochet.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Yes. There is a need for a complete rebalancing of things. We need a Pinochet.
    That "Tiredeness" chapter in the Doug Murray book is quite something, eh?