Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Anyone going to the Leicester game?

Anyone going to the Leicester game?

We need to organise a protest against Kronke!

I agree, a much more worthwhile protest than these silly "Wenger Out" ones.

I suggest we get Gunnersaurus on board, he must be one angry dinosaur at the moment!

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    If only we knew a plane-driver who could fly the banner over the stadium.

It could say: Lions and Elephants IN!"

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    If only we knew a plane-driver who could fly the banner over the stadium.

It could say: Lions and Elephants IN!"
    Airtraffickers at Heathrow would become extremely distressed about a bannerwánker wandering around their airspace. And we don't like to distress airtraffickers, a. Nasty, shouty chaps with an arsenal of fines and prison sentences at their disposal

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Airtraffickers at Heathrow would become extremely distressed about a bannerwánker wandering around their airspace. And we don't like to distress airtraffickers, a. Nasty, shouty chaps with an arsenal of fines and prison sentences at their disposal
    On my last flight to London they had us circling around in Essex for 20 minutes. I always find it slightly unnerving looking out the window and seeing another plane not too far away doing the same thing.
    Last edited by Billy Goat Sverige; 08-02-2017 at 08:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    On my last flight to London they had us circling around in Essex for 20 minutes. I always find it slightly unnerving looking out the window and seeing another plane not to far away doing the same thing.
    Not to worry b, it's a carefully choreographed dance, designed in such a way that it's pretty unlikely that two aircrfat will come together - in Europe, anyway, where you're covered by radar.

If you're in the hold over the Med at night waiting to land on some Greek island though... fúck your luck.

So c. How did you go from flying passenger jets, swanning around the world for free,

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Not to worry b, it's a carefully choreographed dance, designed in such a way that it's pretty unlikely that two aircrfat will come together - in Europe, anyway, where you're covered by radar.

If you're in the hold over the Med at night waiting to land on some Greek island though... fúck your luck.
    shagging eager young trolly dollies to flogging ropey old pre-owned jags in Essex?

Quote Originally Posted by Herbette Chapman - aged 15 View Post
    shagging eager young trolly dollies to flogging ropey old pre-owned jags in Essex?
    My life story is a long, complex and fascinating tale, h, but alas in order to learn all the details you will have to buy my autobiography, "A Life Wasted", available once I've written it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    I'm going to boycott the whole season and find something more enjoyable to watch. Anything good on at the theatre Mo?

The Ferryman by Jez Butterworth. Queen Anne. The Tempest with Simon Russell Beale. And the new play at the Old Red Lion, Mrs Orwell, sounds interesting. Also the revival of Jesus Christ Superstar at the Open Air Theatre. Do not, under any circumstances, go to see A Tale of Two Cities at the same venue, it is one of the worst three professional plays I have seen in forty years of theatre-going (the other two were both by Edward Bond).