Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: :hehe: Apparently Emirates can't rule out pulling Arsenal's sponsorship deal due to

:hehe: Apparently Emirates can't rule out pulling Arsenal's sponsorship deal due to

the Kroenke stuff. It feels like this is gathering pace.

Kroenke imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    No Pumas in the bushveld, T.

Surprised Puma haven't said anything

Actually wouldn't mind this hunting stuff if it was fairer i.e. a even battle

Feck this hiding in camo and sniping animals...get a knife and go one on one with the lion imo

Would pay good money to see this....can you imagine Brock Lesnar vs a Cougar

Jesus what a fight they would be...I think a roided to the eyeballs Lesnar will have a serious chance imo

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    the Kroenke stuff. It feels like this is gathering pace.

Kroenke imo.
    From your lips.... I wonder what it would take for him to go.... sponsorship deals going belly-up, followed by a "gentlemanly" offer from Usmanov to buy him out to "save the club".

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    From your lips.... I wonder what it would take for him to go.... sponsorship deals going belly-up, followed by a "gentlemanly" offer from Usmanov to buy him out to "save the club".
    Fantastic. Saved from a hunter of rare animals by an alleged rapist.

I note you use the word "alleged".

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    He may be an alleged rapist, drug trafficker and enabler of people disappearing, but he is (also allegedly) willing to financially espouse The Arsenal to the tune of multi-millions.

And, Usmanov doesn't seem to appear to support the shooting of big cats in the face.

In summary, Usmanov's not all bad.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Thanks in part to action of an airline wholly owned by a government with an appalling record on human rights

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Thanks in part to action of an airline wholly owned by a government with an appalling record on human rights
    Nonsense on stilts, la.

Humans can look after themselves. The poor creatures need our help.