Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Touch typing. I swapped my stilsons for a keyboard 20 years ago and I am still a

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    ****ing hot knives first thing in the morning?

Jesus Christ.
    Yeah, I thought that was a bit much too.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Yeah, I thought that was a bit much too.
    A nice bucket bong, perhaps, at a push. Hot knives is just taking the ****ing piss. That's nasty.

Never touch the stuff, myself.

****ing hot knives first thing in the morning?

Jesus Christ.
    Great for the office Pedro, you simply made it to your desk and then made no verbal contact with any person until after lunch.

Chicks would think you were a man of mystery, the intrigue deepened by one’s suave foreign ways, essentially not a sexual predator.

Until the Xmas party.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Great for the office Pedro, you simply made it to your desk and then made no verbal contact with any person until after lunch.

Chicks would think you were a man of mystery, the intrigue deepened by one’s suave foreign ways, essentially not a sexual predator.

Until the Xmas party.
    Yes, there is something very suave about hot knives isn't there.

I like the way you talk about those days with such fondness. You mentioned tripping in Trent Park the other day. Bought back some pleasant memories

Yes, there is something very suave about hot knives isn't there.

I like the way you talk about those days with such fondness. You mentioned tripping in Trent Park the other day. Bought back some pleasant memories
    Much fondness indeed Pedro, London living part1 - 1987 to 1994.

Much fondness indeed Pedro, London living part1 - 1987 to 1994.
    The glory years. When Camden was still Camden and not a tourist destination. Tufnell Park and Kentish Town were still good, honest ****holes. And you could still buy mushrooms or find decent acid.

Happy Days.....

The glory years. When Camden was still Camden and not a tourist destination. Tufnell Park and Kentish Town were still good, honest ****holes. And you could still buy mushrooms or find decent acid.

Happy Days.....
    Indeed, The Devonshire Arms in Camden for pool and pints, Tufnell Park Tavern for Sunday Jazz and Kentish Town for the T+C Club, The Bull and Gate and the dirty wee bird from Gospel Oak who let me do all sorts of things.

Indeed, The Devonshire Arms in Camden for pool and pints, Tufnell Park Tavern for Sunday Jazz and Kentish Town for the T+C Club, The Bull and Gate and the dirty wee bird from Gospel Oak who let me do all sorts of things.
    Sunday Jazz? SW?

Pull the other one mate

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Sunday Jazz? SW?

Pull the other one mate
    I lie not. Sunday jazz sessions to allow one to unwind after a tough friday and saturday.

Maybe a curry in the Indian Ocean on Holloway Road after.

I lie not. Sunday jazz sessions to allow one to unwind after a tough friday and saturday.

Maybe a curry in the Indian Ocean on Holloway Road after.
    Name me 4 prominent jazz artists then. On your marks, get set, go!