Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Touch typing. I swapped my stilsons for a keyboard 20 years ago and I am still a

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Touch typing (also called touch type or touch keyboarding) is typing without using the sense of sight to find the keys. Specifically, a touch typist will know their location on the keyboard through muscle memory.
    Muscle memory, really?

What the fúck is that then.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Muscle memory, really?

What the fúck is that then.
    Remembering that you used to have muscles.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbette Chapman - aged 15 View Post
    ( I expect an I.T. autistic old Irish luddite like SW bludgeons the keyboard with his elbows ).
    I have worked with a keyboard since my first desk job in 1988 so I will have you know I am a fúcking wizard “touch typist” as you say.

So basically back when you were fixing people’s U Bends and cleaning ****e from their pipes I was flying around the keyboard with remarkable ease. Smoking at my desk as well, cool as fúck.

were fixing people’s U Bends and cleaning ****e from their pipes I was flying around the keyboard with remarkable ease. Smoking at my desk as well, cool as fúck.
    Fixing U bends, cleaning ****e and shagging your missus

Smoking at my desk as well, cool as fúck.
    I often used to go through a 20 pack during office hours, due to the number of people smoking in the office.

You'd be typing away and a fag would land on your desk.

Long stopped now, of course.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Herbette Chapman - aged 15 View Post
    Fixing U bends, cleaning ****e and shagging your missus
    In lieu of payment to be fair.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    I often used to go through a 20 pack during office hours, due to the number of people smoking in the office.

You'd be typing away and a fag would land on your desk.

Long stopped now, of course.
    Indeed, times have changed.

3-4 hot knives before leaving the house in the morning, fried egg sandwich from the cafe on Paul Street, smoke a few fags, 2-3 pints at lunchtime in the Watermark Club, a wee pipe maybe, back to the office and few more fags. Out the door at 5 on the dot.

Personally I blame the likes of you and other HR / H&S nazis.

I don't make them rules, sw...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

3-4 hot knives before leaving the house in the morning, fried egg sandwich from the cafe on Paul Street, smoke a few fags, 2-3 pints at lunchtime in the Watermark Club, a wee pipe maybe, back to the office and few more fags. Out the door at 5 on the dot.

I used to smoke a joint on the bus every morning between Birmingham and Wednesbury. A different world, indeed.

****ing hot knives first thing in the morning?

Jesus Christ.