Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So I can't have been the only one to think the latest GoT was a bit meh, can I?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    This would be a spoiler if I could remember who is who, buit as I can't, I've got away with it.
    But sir, you are reading a GoT thread the day after a GoT episode. Spoilers may be available.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    But sir, you are reading a GoT thread the day after a GoT episode. Spoilers may be available.
    My assumption was that AWIMB users would be highly intelligent and sensitive souls who would refrain from giving away specific plot points for a few days at least.

Of course, assume makes an ass of you and me. Or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Internal consistency, innit. The narrative has established that this is a world in which dragons exist, so one accepts that. However, the narrative has not established that this is a world where they have magical boat replicating machines.
    Also, Euron seems to be everywhere. After smashing Yara's fleet without getting scratched he goes to King's Landing for a couple of days, then sails halfway round the world to Casterley Rock to get there basically at the same time as Greyworm's fleet. Must have had Littlefinger's Magic Horse.