Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which dirty fúcker recommended I go and see Dunkirk then?

Quote Originally Posted by Herbette Chapman - aged 15 View Post
    I'd be amazed if you'd managed to remain conscious for the duration of a film you bóllocks ugly old gin sponge.
    I very rarely drink gin, tbh. I find gin and tonic a little feminine for my tastes.

A dry martini or a gibson is a joy from time to time, of course, but one finds oneself falling over after 3 or 4, so what's the point?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I very rarely drink gin, tbh. I find gin and tonic a little feminine for my tastes.

A dry martini or a gibson is a joy from time to time, of course, but one finds oneself falling over after 3 or 4, so what's the point?
    My Mrs has gone clean mad for the Gin, it appears to be having quite the renaissance in respect of being a drink of choice.

We were in the Off Licence on Saturday and she turned up at the counter with a €49 bottle of Gunpowder. All botanicals this and that, slices of pink grapefruit and fresh rosemary from the garden.

Naturally I stick to beer and wine.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    My Mrs has gone clean mad for the Gin, it appears to be having quite the renaissance in respect of being a drink of choice.

We were in the Off Licence on Saturday and she turned up at the counter with a €49 bottle of Gunpowder. All botanicals this and that, slices of pink grapefruit and fresh rosemary from the garden.

Naturally I stick to beer and wine.
    Ah, the ol' mother's ruin. Gin has a depressing effect sw. Your risk is that one night she will get leathered and find the courage to gain revenge for all the Guinness-fuelled beatings meted out over the years. Remember that she is Welsh and therefore not genetically programmed to meekly accept drunken thuggery and wardrobe urination.

In short, she's going to stab you.