Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: This Kroenke hunting thing is repugnant, but there is some pretty empty moral

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    You started it. Possibly....
    We all have blood on our hands. Leading an entirely ethical existence would be nigh on impossible. One may, however, do what one can and take a stand where one can. This is simply Realpolitik.

Doing nothing and then sneering at those who try is a self-delusional egomania at a Jack Monroe-esque level.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    No thanks, you're all being well gay
    Seen, M. Well said.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    We all have blood on our hands. Leading an entirely ethical existence would be nigh on impossible. One may, however, do what one can and take a stand where one can. This is simply Realpolitik.

Doing nothing and then sneering at those who try is a self-delusional egomania at a Jack Monroe-esque level.
    Again, well said.

By the way, the new Arsenal replica kits are very nice, aren't they
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Well everyone draws their own line in the sand and castigates anyone else crossing it.

My own lovely wife considers herself a custodian of the fragile planet and berates all who squander resources but will happily sit in the living room with five different lights on. The correct 'ambience' is apparently more important than averting the impending climate catastrophe.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Seen, M. Well said.
    Rumour has it that the Arsenal board are furious about all of this. May persuade them to sell up to Usmanov.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Rumour has it that the Arsenal board are furious about all of this. May persuade them to sell up to Usmanov.
    I don't understand; I thought ESK himself owned all the shares?

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Again, well said.

By the way, the new Arsenal replica kits are very nice, aren't they
    Are you hinting Sir C has sent his man to the Armory to buy him one ?
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

I have an open mind on hunting. Make the kill as swift as possible, do the animals the respect of eating them and using every bit of stuff they can be used for. I have no truck with fascist vegans who insist the world can survive on quinoa without quite explaining what would happen to a planet overpopulated with humans and animals.

But anything that weakens this saddo's stranglehold on the Arsenal is good. So I'm busy complaining everywhere on the net about this.

Good man R. Incredible never before seen levels of stupidity.

I can only applaud you.

Classic retard Rich. The only members of the board who has significant share holdings in the club are Stan (67%) So is Stan pissed off with himself? Otherwise, who is going to sell up to Usmanov and what difference do you think it would make?