Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So one may not mention that Vanessa Feltz is jewish. Is it acceptable to

So one may not mention that Vanessa Feltz is jewish. Is it acceptable to

point out that she's a fat ****?

Quote Originally Posted by Herbette Chapman - aged 15 View Post
    point out that she's a fat ****?
    Claudia Winkleman does not photograph well
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Claudia Winkleman does not photograph well
    I think the major objection was that he suggested that jews are known to be good with money. Which is clearly an outrageous slur.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I think the major objection was that he suggested that jews are known to be good with money. Which is clearly an outrageous slur.
    I believe Kevin Myers has long been seen as a clown in his chosen field. Loves a bit of controversy which really given his job is quite unfortunate.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I believe Kevin Myers has long been seen as a clown in his chosen field. Loves a bit of controversy which really given his job is quite unfortunate.
    Is he an Irish? I understand he is on record as denying the holocaust? Irishers don't like jews, in my experience. Actually Irishers don't really like anyone, in my experience. Even each other

Is he an Irish? I understand he is on record as denying the holocaust? Irishers don't like jews, in my experience. Actually Irishers don't really like anyone, in my experience. Even each other
    I believe he is actually one of you lot but resident in Ireland and employed (or formerly employed) as writer for the Irish version of The Sunday Times.

So in summary No, he Is not an Irisher as you so rudely put it.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I believe he is actually one of you lot but resident in Ireland and employed (or formerly employed) as writer for the Irish version of The Sunday Times.

So in summary No, he Is not an Irisher as you so rudely put it.
    So he picked up his anti-semitism there then?

Why do you lot hate the jews so much? I suppose it explains why you were so keen on Hitler, but what have the fourbys ever done to Irishers?

So he picked up his anti-semitism there then?

Why do you lot hate the jews so much? I suppose it explains why you were so keen on Hitler, but what have the fourbys ever done to Irishers?
    I stayed in Stamford Hill at the weekend. Was rather bizarre walking to the station and being engulfed by a large group of Hasidic Jews all chanting and wearing hats (shtreimels I believe they are called) that looked like a fur version of the round liquorice allsorts. All seemed to be having fun though

Papism, I expect.

I would shag Vanessa Feltz.