Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I note from various weekend media sources that poor Sanchez has influenza.

I note from various weekend media sources that poor Sanchez has influenza.

Unfortunate timing for the Chilean of course, though at least he did text Wenger so no disciplinary action to be taken.

Call me a cynic of course but I did chuckle.

#sellhimnow

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Unfortunate timing for the Chilean of course, though at least he did text Wenger so no disciplinary action to be taken.

#sellhimnow
    Mahrez in on Wednesday - you heard it here first. Unless you look at the same Twitter accounts as me

#sellhimnow
    Apparently having 3 players with one year left on their contracts is ideal according to Wenger.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Mahrez in on Wednesday - you heard it here first. Unless you look at the same Twitter accounts as me
    no thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    no thanks.
    I'll be honest with you here, p. You don't have a say in any Arsenal transfer dealings. Sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I have never been a Twitter user tbh. Obviously I am aware of it (just in case Jorge is lurking and feels the need to berate me).

Mahrez would fill me with a deep sorrow.

I have never been a Twitter user tbh. Obviously I am aware of it (just in case Jorge is lurking and feels the need to berate me).

Mahrez would fill me with a deep sorrow.
    We will sign Lemar. Possibly Seri as well. Xhaka and Seri combo

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    We will sign Lemar. Possibly Seri as well. Xhaka and Seri combo
    Really can't see Monaco selling another player unless it is to Mbappe for really silly money

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Apparently having 3 players with one year left on their contracts is ideal according to Wenger.
    This is peak Wenger Pat Vegas.

Spouting utter fúcking nonsense but doing so in a faintly intellectual sounding foreign accent so to a degree getting away with it.

There are certain managers who are simply held up for ridicule, largely totally deserving. A man like Brendan Rodgers for example, a tool. If he came out with something like that he would be laughed off stage, memes would be created and other things I frankly don’t understand.

Mark my words, this latest 2 year AW thing is going to end badly. It was so perfect for him to walk away in May.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Possibly Seri...
    Never heard of him. Is he a thug who could kick the **** out of, say, Victor Wanyama?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”