Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I was quite excited for the new season. but these preseason friendlies are not very

I was quite excited for the new season. but these preseason friendlies are not very

inspiring.

Already seeing Wenger hunched over on the chair looking all nervous

Lacazette won't work imo

If Sanchez goes and not replaced we are ****ed.

new fella looks good though.

Agree with everything you said apart from Lacazette, I think he'll do alright

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Lacazette won't work imo
    the new Franny Jeffers
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

I watched some of the match yesterday on this Quest TV thing.

It was shíte, and quite blurry, and I say that even taking into account that I sent the lad upstairs to get my eye glasses.

In summary – Sevilla looked better, when exactly did Nzonzi become such a decent player, Bellerin is almost like a Spanish Walcott and Chamberlain can fúck off at any time he wishes between now and August 31.

On a positive note at least Coquelin is injured.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post

It was shíte, and quite blurry, and I say that even taking into account that I sent the lad upstairs to get my eye glasses.

In summary – Sevilla looked better, when exactly did Nzonzi become such a decent player, Bellerin is almost like a Spanish Walcott and Chamberlain can fúck off at any time he wishes between now and August 31.

Reiss Nelson looked very good on Saturday. I think he will actually make it with us unlike Zelalem and the other ********s.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post

I love their coverage. and that's the full time whistle time for Wheeler dealers.

I love their coverage. and that's the full time whistle time for Wheeler dealers.
    Thanks to their half time analysis I now know how to restore and French polish a table with a coffee cup ring mark on it

Soft wire wool
    Meths
    Cotton wool
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

And half time too. I ended up watching some fat bloke buy a blue Mini Moke for £5800 instead of watching Arsenal lift the trophy. Wd Quest TV imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Thanks to their half time analysis I now know how to restore and French polish a table with a coffee cup ring mark on it

Soft wire wool
    Meths
    Cotton wool
    I find that How it's made show very relaxing.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post

Soft wire wool
    Meths
    Cotton wool
    Make sure that the meths is evenly spread, though.