Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Right, that's it. That prick Kroenke has finally dragged our name into the gutter.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Sometimes I think the fried eggs are best, sometimes the hearts. Of course, occasionally a sugar-coated Coke bottle is the finest of the batch.

Man is a fickle creature, sw.
    Well that would be the Dutch in you.

Fickle, weak, both in mind and body. See the World Cup finals of 1974 and 1978 as evidence of this.

Sometimes I think the fried eggs are best, sometimes the hearts. Of course, occasionally a sugar-coated Coke bottle is the finest of the batch.

Man is a fickle creature, sw.
    The mixed Tangtastics have these things shaped like a short, squat thimble that are quite wonderful. You usually only get a few per bag which always leaves you wanting more however pretty sure I saw in a supermarket in France of bag of only these things. Which is a shame, I hate it when they try too much of a good thing.

See also the abomination that was Maynards wine gums red and black only.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Well that would be the Dutch in you.

Fickle, weak, both in mind and body. See the World Cup finals of 1974 and 1978 as evidence of this.
    I once saw the '74 final described as, "the day the steel in Dutch hearts failed to match the magic in their boots."

Can't remember who said it. Some daft ****.

I once saw the '74 final described as, "the day the steel in Dutch hearts failed to match the magic in their boots."

Did you see Marina's review of Xu?

I've booked myself in for two sittings already.

Surely you would want steel in your backbone, or possibly your constitution, but certainly not your heart.

Sounds like something a Yank would say imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Did you see Marina's review of Xu?

I've booked myself in for two sittings already.
    I did, but I'd previously seen Coren give it a good kicking, and I don't trust O'Loughlin, she's a scotch communist.

So it's a 'no' from me.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Surely you would want steel in your backbone, or possibly your constitution, but certainly not your heart.

Sounds like something a Yank would say imo.
    Courage comes from the heart, doesn't it? You want steely courage. That's what you want.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/f...-a7868361.html

Sick, vile ****. Him, not you. As far as I'm aware, anyway.
    That is pretty terrible tbh.