Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Right, that's it. That prick Kroenke has finally dragged our name into the gutter.

Right, that's it. That prick Kroenke has finally dragged our name into the gutter.

The **** can go whistle, I'm afraid. I shall spend not a single penny on the Arsenal whilst he is majority shareholder. It is the only protest one can make.

Yanqui ****.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    The **** can go whistle, I'm afraid. I shall spend not a single penny on the Arsenal whilst he is majority shareholder. It is the only protest one can make.

Yanqui ****.
    Tell me more Dutch, what has he done??

Served wine at the incorrect temperature, cooked his beef beyond medium or something along those lines.

Yanqui ****.
    A remarkable own goal from the man who seems to value his reputation.

Now, more importantly, these Grand Cherokees are not cheap, more expensive than the Land Rovers. And should I buy or lease? I really wish cars were much easier, Charles.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Tell me more Dutch, what has he done??

Served wine at the incorrect temperature, cooked his beef beyond medium or something along those lines.
    http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/f...-a7868361.html

Sick, vile ****. Him, not you. As far as I'm aware, anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    A remarkable own goal from the man who seems to value his reputation.

Now, more importantly, these Grand Cherokees are not cheap, more expensive than the Land Rovers. And should I buy or lease? I really wish cars were much easier, Charles.
    Oh lord, one doesn't enter a Jeep showroom thinking in terms of list price!

PCH it. Why on earth would you want to own it.

I'll send you a DM in a minute.

Hmmm, indeed a very sorry state of affairs.

I don’t like him tbh, he just looks wrong on many levels. The photos of him at last year’s Cup Final for example, blimey. I am unsure if he was utterly drunk or dead.

This TV channel thing, scurrilous of course, but I assume merely business to him. There super rich people don’t get super rich without doing bold and bad things.

My stance is clear and remains as before though I now feel the need to amend it slightly – Wenger and Kroenke out!

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Hmmm, indeed a very sorry state of affairs.

I don’t like him tbh, he just looks wrong on many levels. The photos of him at last year’s Cup Final for example, blimey. I am unsure if he was utterly drunk or dead.

This TV channel thing, scurrilous of course, but I assume merely business to him. There super rich people don’t get super rich without doing bold and bad things.

My stance is clear and remains as before though I now feel the need to amend it slightly – Wenger and Kroenke out!
    Yes, but what of the poor animals?

I want him killed.

Yes, but what of the poor animals?

I want him killed.
    Yes, I cannot condone cruelty to animals in any way.

I don’t like cats though, fúcking hate them. The domestic ones. Not the big lads.

That's awful, I truly despise him now

Oh dear. I cannot bring myself to watch that, I'm afraid. Sounds as though Stan has been poorly advised on this matter.