Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: We have such a sh!t defense.

We have such a sh!t defense.

Jiminy christmas

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    Jiminy christmas

We've had that for well over 10 years
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Jiminy christmas
    Don't worry too much, e. It's a friendly match. Doubt the players really give a ****.

Jiminy christmas
    Of course it's only pre-season. However, there seems to be a fundamental flaw with the way we are deploying the back three. It was evident in all the pre-season games so far. I can only assume this is how the manager wants to play the system? If this is the case, then I expect us to get a complete ****ing from one of our early opponents. Probably Liverpool, maybe even Leicester hitting us on the counter.

Joke competition, you lose one out of two and get called winners.

Sums up Wenger's idea of achievement. Make it end.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Don't worry too much, e. It's a friendly match. Doubt the players really give a ****.
    So the throwing everything forward to snatch an equaliser was purely killing time then ?
    Of course they wanted the win. They may not be playing for the usual spoils but players also play for pride and the small matter of impressing the boss.

I think our biggest problem is midfield, we just don't boss teams in the middle like we used to. Teams aren't scared of us anymore, look what happened at Palace away last season.