Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Saw Mesut walking down my road again yesterday with a young filly

Saw Mesut walking down my road again yesterday with a young filly

No pictures this time, and I understand why that may disappoint some of you, but I feel last time was my one shot at glory and any more would be gratuitous.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    No pictures this time, and I understand why that may disappoint some of you, but I feel last time was my one shot at glory and any more would be gratuitous.
    You should do it every single time.

You realise he now thinks you're stalking him, right? That you are the Mark Chapman to his John Lennon?

Expect a restraining order any day.

You mean he out ran you
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Does he know you're a gooner and that you worship him? That would put his mind at rest. Possibly.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Problem is Monty, the absurdly straight line of chest pubes you've contrived to have peeping out from your vest makes you stand out like the proverbial dogs bóllocks. Mezut will now be very concerned for his safety as he has no way of knowing you are a big wet tosser that couldn't knock the fairy off a Christmas cake.