Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: This Russian "interference" with US elections

This Russian "interference" with US elections

I don't get what the problem is. Didn't the EU and the US interfere with the Brexit referendum?

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    I don't get what the problem is. Didn't the EU and the US interfere with the Brexit referendum?
    The issue seems to be willful collusion, rather than mere interference. Although, I suppose they would say that, wouldn't they.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Well, my point is that every country tends to have a preferred outcome for the result of an election in another country, and sometimes tries to help the result. It's hardly sending in the troops is it?

Of course they did, and the US does far worse than interfere with elections all the time. They endlessly invade countries under false pretences, fund and train terrorists proxies to disrupt, destroy and partition states, sponsor fascist coups against democratically-elected governments (from Chile to Ukraine), and constantly interfere and meddle with NGOs and 'colour revolutions'.

There is more evidence of Ukrainian Government interference to assist Clinton than of Russian interference to assist Trump. The 'hacking' story is based on no hard evidence at all. Other stories about Trump contacts being in the same room as a Russian person at some point are, as CNN eventually admitted, "nothing burgers".

The USA 'deep state' really is The Great Satan, as Iran described it all those years ago, and the establishment coup unfolding against Trump, and the march to war against Russia prove that it is a psychotic, fascist, criminal entity masquerading as democracy. #fakedemocracy.

There. I said it.
    Last edited by Ash; 07-28-2017 at 02:20 PM.

Well, my point is that every country tends to have a preferred outcome for the result of an election in another country, and sometimes tries to help the result. It's hardly sending in the troops is it?
    Oh, right. Well, many in the community feel "cyber warfare" certainly should be taken more seriously; much more seriously.

That is, if that's what this was. Which it probably was, unless it wasn't.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Bit harsh, A. We can't be expected to think of everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Of course they did, and the US does far worse than interfere with elections all the time. They endlessly invade countries under false pretences, fund and train terrorists proxies to disrupt, destroy and partition states, sponsor fascist coups against democratically-elected governments (from Chile to Ukraine), and constantly interfere and meddle with NGOs and 'colour revolutions'.

There is more evidence of Ukrainian Government interference to assist Clinton than of Russian interference to assist Trump. The 'hacking' story is based on no hard evidence at all. Other stories about Trump contacts being in the same room as a Russian person at some point are, as CNN eventually admitted, "nothing burgers".

The USA 'deep state' really is The Great Satan, as Iran described it all those years ago, and the establishment coup unfolding against Trump, and the march to war against Russia prove that is a psychotic, fascist, criminal entity masquerading as democracy. #fakedemocracy.

There. I said it.

The USA 'deep state' really is The Great Satan, as Iran described it all those years ago, and the establishment coup unfolding against Trump, and the march to war against Russia prove that it is a psychotic, fascist, criminal entity masquerading as democracy. #fakedemocracy.

There. I said it.
    You're a selfless chap, a. Going all :wibble: so we don't miss Jorge.

There. I said it.
    The real criminal ain't living
    In a run down council flat
    He's residing on a beach somewhere
    Panama cigar and hat

The real terrorist ain't sporting a beard
    Or reading the Quran
    He's sitting in 10 Downing Street
    And he works for Uncle Sam

There. I said it.
    Can't you see, Trump IS the establishment. He is the fool as king for a day. Its all part of the same plan.

Wake up, sheeple!

There. I said it.
    Oh please. Thanks for your views Ivan. The Russians' fingerprints are all over this one. Indeed, their hands, elbows, and fat schnozzes too. Besides, the Russians do all kinds of shady sh!t. Ukraine, Crimea, Georgia, etc.