Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Two sixes to get his ton!

Two sixes to get his ton!

Well played, Ben Stokes. And another six for good measure
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Will someone tell him it is a Test match? I am not going tomorrow expecting to see sixes, red

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Will someone tell him it is a Test match? I am not going tomorrow expecting to see sixes, red
    I do think getting out there with the ball now wouldn't be the worst idea ever. Fancy it's going to do quite a bit

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Graeme Smith is going to bat for two days now
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I do think getting out there with the ball now wouldn't be the worst idea ever. Fancy it's going to do quite a bit
    Yep - no point tiring Jimmy out with batting

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    He owes it to us after getting hit for six a ball in that T20 final last over against the Windies.