Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: F1 Stuff.....

F1 Stuff.....

Jonathan Palmer, worst F1 driver ever?

Also, has absolutely no charisma

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post

TBF, They're all about as charismatic as the top male tennis players...F1 is choc full of them. Hill, Mansell, Stewart, Hamilton, Senna, all as dull as ditch water.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    TBF, They're all about as charismatic as the top male tennis players...F1 is choc full of them. Hill, Mansell, Stewart, Hamilton, Senna, all as dull as ditch water.
    I agree, that James hunt bloke was as boring as anything

Nothing like a generalisation
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Oh dear, what's he done now? I'm just hoping they can get him out of the car as soon as possible to put an end to the fortnightly embarrassment all round.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Oh dear, what's he done now? I'm just hoping they can get him out of the car as soon as possible to put an end to the fortnightly embarrassment all round.
    Stuck it in the barriers and caused the session to be red flagged.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    I agree, that James hunt bloke was as boring as anything

Nothing like a generalisation
    Sports folk really innit.. A few beacons of hope out there but mostly they have the personality of shower curtain rings.

Stuck it in the barriers and caused the session to be red flagged.
    tbf it's probably difficult to be charismatic when being asked how you managed to completely bin it. Again.

Get Kubica in that seat if he's fit enough.

Sports folk really innit.. A few beacons of hope out there but mostly they have the personality of shower curtain rings.
    How would you rate yourself on the charisma and personality charts, out of interest, 7s?

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    How would you rate yourself on the charisma and personality charts, out of interest, 7s?
    Not really for me to say A. I guess conversely there are those who appear rather measured and engaging by the written word with a ready wit but may also be rather dull in the flesh.

How many have met in real life? You do realise there is a difference between what a person might be like in front of a camera and how they are away from it. For instance, I've seen you constantly slate Murray for being dour, but having met him a couple of times and having friends who know him well, he actually has quite a funny dry sense of humour and is very nice bloke