Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hold on, apparently Santi's not dead and may be fit one day!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    No, we're getting this Santi-like midget to replace The Little Chipmunk:

He has 'good numbers' apparently.

http://7amkickoff.com/index.php/2017...placing-santi/
    Good lord.

I cannot really see us spending such sums on a player who may have to sit on the bench.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Good lord.

I cannot really see us spending such sums on a player who may have to sit on the bench.
    Such is football nowadays, sw, one needs to spend the equivalent of a central African nation's GDP to purchase a back up goalkeeper.

:bonkers:
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Such is football nowadays, sw, one needs to spend the equivalent of a central African nation's GDP to purchase a back up goalkeeper.

Who is this goalkeeper
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Man City have spent more on defenders than many African countries spend on defence. Fact.

Well the way I see it is Ramsey plays when fit and Xhaka plays when fit, so when both fit the new €40m sits on his hole on the bench, which if I were (still) a €40m player I would not be happy (unless I had been out the night before which did happen the odd time).

This is why when you go beneath the surface of our midfield duo we are a gaggle of bang average shít**** ****ers like Coquelin and to a lesser extent Elneny who I like but he appears to be on his way out what with us accepting bids for him and all that nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Good lord.

Ramsey will be sitting on the bench because he's a ********.