Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dinner.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post

I'm praying that I die in a car accident en route
    That's a coincidence
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Are you not at all concerned about your capacity for making the sex after a hearty 3-course meal and lashings of sleep-inducing fizz?

I mean, you can't take the missus to a fancy hotel for your wedding anniversary and not mark the occasion with intercourse.
    Can we please not discuss Sir and Lady C's conjugals (or lack thereof)? The image of him marking things with intercourse is really too much.

Are you not at all concerned about your capacity for making the sex after a hearty 3-course meal and lashings of sleep-inducing fizz?

I mean, you can't take the missus to a fancy hotel for your wedding anniversary and not mark the occasion with intercourse.
    My shrivelled half inch prawn is of little use in matters of sexytime, m. I have my memories and they suffice.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Can we please not discuss Sir and Lady C's conjugals (or lack thereof)? The image of him marking things with intercourse is really too much.
    May I remind you that my own conjugals (or lack thereof) have been a constant source of fascination to you both since I revealed that I may not be enjoying the most fruitful period of my life, fanny-wise.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Champagne

Half a dozen crevettes rose

Champagne

A Big Burgundy

Steak tartare

Burgundy

Chateau d'Yquem

Kaiserschmarren
    You know what I had for dinner yesterday Sir C.

a tub of hagen daz.

Best thing is due to my new lifestyle I can eat this **** and still lose weight
    :6monthstolive:

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    My shrivelled half inch prawn is of little use in matters of sexytime, m. I have my memories and they suffice.
    Oh dear, sounds like you need to reignite the flames for you both.

Have you considered taking her up the Oxo Tower?

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    You know what I had for dinner yesterday Sir C.

a tub of hagen daz.

Best thing is due to my new lifestyle I can eat this **** and still lose weight
    :6monthstolive:
    A man needs meat to live, f. Meat and spuds. All else is superfluous.

May I remind you that my own conjugals (or lack thereof) have been a constant source of fascination to you both since I revealed that I may not be enjoying the most fruitful period of my life, fanny-wise.
    Well that's because you were foolish enough to volunteer the information. You can hardly expect us to let a morsel like the fact that your missus wants none of you pass, can you?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Well that's because you were foolish enough to volunteer the information. You can hardly expect us to let a morsel like the fact that your missus wants none of you pass, can you?
    Actually, and I hope very much that this brings the whole matter to a close, there has been some progress in this regard.

Actually, and I hope very much that this brings the whole matter to a close, there has been some progress in this regard.
    Oh, yes? Do tell. Is it the sculpted chest hair that did it?