Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Boots Tuna & Mayo sandwich.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Yes saw that last night.

Bavarian *******s. Them and you.
    Full of rage this morning, sw. What ails thee?

It's a hangover, isn't it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Full of rage this morning, sw. What ails thee?

It's a hangover, isn't it.
    You are wrong, again.

I am in fine fettle this morning. In fact people have commented on my cheerful disposition, complete strangers in the street etc.

You are wrong, again.

I am in fine fettle this morning. In fact people have commented on my cheerful disposition, complete strangers in the street etc.
    Still drunk then?

You are wrong, again.

Hmm. A little too much protesting, methinks.

Pressures of work? Trouble at home? Finding it more and more difficult to satisfy Mrs W in the conjugal areas as the years take their toll? You can tell us, sw.

Hmm. A little too much protesting, methinks.

Pressures of work? Trouble at home? Finding it more and more difficult to satisfy Mrs W in the conjugal areas as the years take their toll? You can tell us, sw.
    I was 50 last week.

I was 50 last week.

Welcome to the club, some of us are still active and looking good.. then there is Sir C who is basically waiting for the grim reaper to take him
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

I was 50 last week.

Ah. No wonder you've got a splinter in your urethra.

Age is just a number, sw. It doesn't mean anything. Except that you're old and fúcked

Ah. No wonder you've got a splinter in your urethra.

Age is just a number, sw. It doesn't mean anything. Except that you're old and fúcked
    You may be, in fact you are. I am not.

The past week has simply been a queue of people expressing their surprise that I am at this great age. There has been occasions when in the company of the female I have been fortunate to have my big ****ty stick with me.

Tomorrow I visit the hospital for repeat blood tests. Repeat because when I went for the initial tests a few months ago it was put to me that my liver tests suggested I have a drink problem – which quite clearly I don’t and in no uncertain manner put the doctor straight on this issue.

It’s all shít.

You may be, in fact you are. I am not.

The past week has simply been a queue of people expressing their surprise that I am at this great age. There has been occasions when in the company of the female I have been fortunate to have my big ****ty stick with me.

Tomorrow I visit the hospital for repeat blood tests. Repeat because when I went for the initial tests a few months ago it was put to me that my liver tests suggested I have a drink problem – which quite clearly I don’t and in no uncertain manner put the doctor straight on this issue.

It’s all shít.

My word, sw. I suppose you can take heart in the fact that doctors in Ireland can't be very experienced at identifying alcohol-related health issues.

Oh.

I'm sure all will be well once you have foresworn the demon drink.