Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Boots Tuna & Mayo sandwich.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I passed by one of those breakfast in a can things in Tesco the other day. I marvelled at the fact that human beings actually eat this crap.
    The only thing that stopped me having a go at one of those was the presence of mushrooms. For research purposes, of course. It can't possibly have been as gross as a small chicken in a can, after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    The only thing that stopped me having a go at one of those was the presence of mushrooms. For research purposes, of course. It can't possibly have been as gross as a small chicken in a can, after all.
    No. The chicken in a can is the stuff of nightmares. The look and sound are bad enough, but can you imagine the smell?

I didn't know you were a fungophobe, a? What has the humble mushroom ever done to hurt you?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    No. The chicken in a can is the stuff of nightmares. The look and sound are bad enough, but can you imagine the smell?

I didn't know you were a fungophobe, a? What has the humble mushroom ever done to hurt you?
    I had to swallow my own vomit while being force-fed mushrooms aged eight so as not to Mr Creosote it all over the table, which probably would have meant certain death. As you have observed before, I basically grew up in a Dickens novel.

I had to swallow my own vomit while being force-fed mushrooms aged eight so as not to Mr Creosote it all over the table, which probably would have meant certain death. As you have observed before, I basically grew up in a Dickens novel.
    Jesus A.

What about magic mushrooms, surely you tore into them as a youth?

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Jesus A.

What about magic mushrooms, surely you tore into them as a youth?
    Bit of a challenge that. Tried the drinks, the stews, and just necking them. If I could hold them down it was usually worth it. Quite giggly, ISTR, and less chance of something a bit fùcking terrifying happening as per acid.

Bit of a challenge that. Tried the drinks, the stews, and just necking them. If I could hold them down it was usually worth it. Quite giggly, ISTR, and less chance of something a bit fùcking terrifying happening as per acid.
    Indeed, generally a much more pleasant all round experience.

I did that free Jean Michel Jarre thing in the Docklands walloped on said fungus, late 80s I guess, spent a while wandering utterly lost around an area I discovered to be Plaistow.

On other days we would get a bus from Turnpike Lane and spend a few hours quite lost in Trent Park.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Indeed, generally a much more pleasant all round experience.

I did that free Jean Michel Jarre thing in the Docklands walloped on said fungus, late 80s I guess, spent a while wandering utterly lost around an area I discovered to be Plaistow.

On other days we would get a bus from Turnpike Lane and spend a few hours quite lost in Trent Park.
    Leon Goretzka to Bayern next summer. Done deal

One pound.
    Do you know who makes the world's best tuna mayo sandwich, Ash? Me, that's who.

One tin tuna in oil
    3 tbsp mayo
    2 tbsp finely chopped red onion
    1 tbsp finely chopped capers
    1 tbsp finely chopped dill pickles
    1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
    S&P

Oh yes

Oh, a! :hug:

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Leon Goretzka to Bayern next summer. Done deal
    Yes saw that last night.

Bavarian *******s. Them and you.