Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Now the judge in the Gard case refuses to allow him to die at home.

Now the judge in the Gard case refuses to allow him to die at home.

What a scumbag.

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    What a scumbag.
    The fact they can't actually get the ventilator into his house as it is too big doesn't matter then???
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    What a scumbag.
    It was on the grounds that they didn't have the ventilation equipment or expertise necessary to provide proper palliative care to ensure he dies as comfortably and painlessly as possible.

They have been offered use of a hospice with entirely private facilities where he can be properly looked after.

Suggest you read the actual judgment.

http://news.sky.com/story/charlie-ga...o-die-10961542

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    It was on the grounds that they didn't have the ventilation equipment or expertise necessary to provide proper palliative care to ensure he dies as comfortably and painlessly as possible.
    it is a very sad case, but I can't help thinking that the parents are just plain angry at 'the man' for their child's predicament.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    The fact they can't actually get the ventilator into his house as it is too big doesn't matter then???
    Never let reality get in the way of a spot of emotive, sanctimonious ranting.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Never let reality get in the way of a spot of emotive, sanctimonious ranting.
    Sorry... can't believe they didn't offer to get DIY SOS on the case to build a new entrance in 30 minutes to enable him to go home....

The Hospice idea is the one I would support.. it is what we were intending for my mum but she died before we could get her there from the Hospital
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    it is a very sad case, but I can't help thinking that the parents are just plain angry at 'the man' for their child's predicament.
    Agreed. My sympathy for them is close to exhaustion. The cynic in me expects the 'Our fight for tragic Baby Charlie' exclusive serialisation in The Sun and endless, lachrymose appearances on daytime TV.

At which point I will use bad words about them.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Sorry... can't believe they didn't offer to get DIY SOS on the case to build a new entrance in 30 minutes to enable him to go home....

The Hospice idea is the one I would support.. it is what we were intending for my mum but she died before we could get her there from the Hospital

Nick Knowles is probably keeping his head down after everyone found out what he earns.