Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: They can't arbitrarily ban the rumble of the V8, the buzzsaw whine of the straight 6

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Doing all that later. Dinner at The Wolseley and overnight in town. Perhaps a post-prandial cocktail or two? You know the drill.

Tomorrow's going to hurt, isn't it?
    The Wolseley? Man, you've really got your finger on the pulse of London's restaurant scene.

Doing all that later. Dinner at The Wolseley and overnight in town. Perhaps a post-prandial cocktail or two? You know the drill.

Tomorrow's going to hurt, isn't it?
    So, a faceful of red wine followed by the unwise consumption of mixtures of raw alcohol until the wee hours? Can't see how that could hurt.

Talking of red wine, I joined the Wine Society recently. They're very good.

and the creamy smooth burr of the V12. These things are a human right, granted by God in his infinite mercy.

Straight 4s they can have.

There must be a resistance movement.
    You'll be dead by 2040 so don't worry
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

The good Lord intended cylinders to be 6, 8 or 12 in number. Thus was it given unto Men to do God's work. Amen.

Electric fúcking cars. Electric fúcking cars! No wonder our youg men are emasculated.
    I blame Ears.... buying those quick electric cars
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    The Wolseley? Man, you've really got your finger on the pulse of London's restaurant scene.
    I'll kill you, you snide little ****.

It's an old favourite. We have a tradition of celebrating there. Get to my age and you enjoy the familiar.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    I blame Ears.... buying those quick electric cars
    They're bloody odd to drive. Instant torque and consequently ridiculous acceleration from a standing start with virtually no noise is a very strange feeling indeed. Unsettling.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    You'll be dead by 2040 so don't worry
    I have little doubt of it, but I worry about the world we leave behind. Will no one think of the children?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    So, a faceful of red wine followed by the unwise consumption of mixtures of raw alcohol until the wee hours? Can't see how that could hurt.

Talking of red wine, I joined the Wine Society recently. They're very good.
    I've taken to seeking out 12% stuff for daily swilling. Those 14.5% clarets were killing me.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    They've got no jizz anymore, it seems. Sperm counts are tanking amongst western men.
    There you are then. Hence the increased importance given to the size of one's engine.

After all, if your cock works properly, who cares about cars. Grrr.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

I've taken to seeking out 12% stuff for daily swilling. Those 14.5% clarets were killing me.
    Yes. Actually, I found a rather nice 11% Gamay which was very nice drunk chilled during the hotter evenings. A chap virtually sprang out of bed the next morning.

My current weapon of choice is - of all things - a Moldovan Cabernet of a mere 13%.