Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: I came late to Detectorists. I'm just watching the second series now.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I think we'd have to toss a coin on that one. I assume that's how it's done in heemasex circles. So that you can choose ends, as it were.
    I wonder if it is like a test match and you would like to bat first, rather than putting the opposition in
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

I think we'd have to toss a coin on that one. I assume that's how it's done in heemasex circles. So that you can choose ends, as it were.
    All my gay friends are either a 'top' or a 'bottom', which means that one is constantly getting poled in the sphincter.

It can't do the ol' ringpiece any good, can it? I mean, I expect that you end up with... leakage

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Who is the postman and the letterbox?

Ex Colleague of mind said you weren't gay if you were the giver... he was a fruit loop though
    Burney is the postman after Ronnie Corbett gave him a lesson in how to use the letterbox
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    All my gay friends are either a 'top' or a 'bottom', which means that one is constantly getting poled in the sphincter.

It can't do the ol' ringpiece any good, can it? I mean, I expect that you end up with... leakage
    I'm assured they don't do anal as much as you'd think. I imagine you couldn't, for one thing.

Did you know that, when you die, the funeral directors basically ram a big butt plug up you to prevent leakage?

That's no way to greet one's maker, is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Burney is the postman after Ronnie Corbett gave him a lesson in how to use the letterbox
    What I had for him was too big his tiny, gnome-sized letterbox, vpv. He couldn't take it and became outraged.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    I wonder if it is like a test match and you would like to bat first, rather than putting the opposition in
    A lot would depend on the conditions and how much grass was on the wicket, but even so I've never liked putting the opposition in.

Quite so, quite so. I was really just using the term 'lesbian' as shorthand for her delusionary condition. She's almost certainly happily married to a bloke called Steve and has three kids these days.
    Imagine what a lesbian couple are like. One woman is enough to ruin any relationship.....

It really is quite hard to recall a period when Jasper Carrot was hugely popular, but it definitely did happen. Indeed, I seem to remember laughing at his stuff quite a lot. I'd probably think it was terrible these days.
    Extraordinary really. And he had Punt and Dennis on his show, so it can't be that long ago *. Presumably as every BBC comedy had to have some Cambridge graduates in

*ok it is 30 years ago

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Extraordinary really. And he had Punt and Dennis on his show, so it can't be that long ago *. Presumably as every BBC comedy had to have some Cambridge graduates in

*ok it is 30 years ago
    Steve Punt went to my school. The filthy lefty twąt.

Steve Punt went to my school. The filthy lefty twąt.
    Very punchable face.