Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I came late to Detectorists. I'm just watching the second series now.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Yes, I once actually performed the foul deed within the confines of a TR7; this event may have taken place, if my memory does me no disservice, in the car park of Finchley Golf Club.

A regrettable, cramped and uncomfortable, of ultimately satisfying, experience.

The car in question was one of the few automatics built, by the way. A three-speed unit, this was not a gearbox of which the British motor industry should be proud.
    That is what probably started your shoulder problem.... were you shagging the Lesbian or berni?
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    That is what probably started your shoulder problem.... were you shagging the Lesbian or berni?
    I have never knowingly shagged a lesbian, p. That would be morally wrong and quite possibly illegal (I am unsure of the exact wording of the legislation covering these issues.)

Had I been shagging berni in a TR7 in Finchley Gold Club car park, I wouldn't need to tell him about it, would I?

I have never knowingly shagged a lesbian, p. That would be morally wrong and quite possibly illegal (I am unsure of the exact wording of the legislation covering these issues.)

Had I been shagging berni in a TR7 in Finchley Gold Club car park, I wouldn't need to tell him about it, would I?
    Also, I doubt the suspension would have taken it.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Also, I doubt the suspension would have taken it.
    I can see it going up and down
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

He might be trying to block it from his mind

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    No, she didn't. Because you don't believe in them, remember.

She made a political choice to avoid men, specifically you
    Quite so, quite so. I was really just using the term 'lesbian' as shorthand for her delusionary condition. She's almost certainly happily married to a bloke called Steve and has three kids these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Think how I feel

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Who is the postman and the letterbox?

Ex Colleague of mind said you weren't gay if you were the giver... he was a fruit loop though

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Think how I feel
    Hairy. Firm of thigh and buttock, I suspect.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Who is the postman and the letterbox?

Ex Colleague of mind said you weren't gay if you were the giver... he was a fruit loop though
    I think we'd have to toss a coin on that one. I assume that's how it's done in heemasex circles. So that you can choose ends, as it were.