Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Well done to the Biriths state for upholding its right to kill innocent individuals

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    ... because they know a fúck sight better than we do.
    except Rich. of course.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    except Rich. of course.
    God, yes! I wouldn't trust r to diagnose a missing leg.

God, yes! I wouldn't trust r to diagnose a missing leg.
    I'm still bitter about his failure to diagnose my shoulder issues at the beginning, when treatment would have been simple and guaranteed to work.

It's like he wants me to be permanently disabled.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I'm still bitter about his failure to diagnose my shoulder issues at the beginning, when treatment would have been simple and guaranteed to work.

It's like he wants me to be permanently disabled.
    You should sue him. I'm sure he's probably liable somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I heard that the Doctor in the states hadn't examined the child.

Could someone not have organised for the bloke to pop over and have a quick look? Might have been a bloody start.

With respect, you don't know whether any treatments had a chance of success or not. You are going on the opinion of the british doctors.
    Isn't the key question: Who is to pay for all this.

I don't know, was it the NHS?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Isn't the key question: Who is to pay for all this.

I don't know, was it the NHS?
    At one point, the Donald was offering to do so. The issue wasn't money, but patient welfare.

At one point, the Donald was offering to do so. The issue wasn't money, but patient welfare.
    Why couldn't the Doctor come to the kid and at least have a look?

Alright. But was it an NHS-thing? Naturally they'd have different priorities than the Donald, wouldn't they.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Why couldn't the Doctor come to the kid and at least have a look?
    The court put him on the spot last week and asked him if he'd be willing to come over and make an assessment. He was rather taken aback, but reluctantly agreed to. However, before he did, the latest scans showed the child's situation to be hopeless.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Alright. But was it an NHS-thing? Naturally they'd have different priorities than the Donald, wouldn't they.

Only in the sense that the NHS are the ones responsible for the child's care and welfare.